We have learned Western Union is the best way to get the money to Sandhya.
We are sending money today to buy each child an outfit, food & teaching supplies. They are all so excited. Sandhya said she'll send a photo of the children in their new clothes once they are able to get them. :)
Please help...there are so many children. I told my husband this morning, it will only take a few families to support this young girl's ministry. She is giving all of her time & energy. The least we can do is give her the financial support.
I can provide her email for you if you are willing to help. She will need specific info to get the money from Western Union. It's quite safe & simple. I did it right here with a credit card from my home.
If you can't provide financial support right now, please keep this ministry in prayer!
Blessings.................
Friday, March 7, 2008
Western Union
Posted by bloggingmomto2 at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think what you are doing is wonderful. I look forward to seeing the orphans in their new duds.
Post a Comment