CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

They got the money!!

I am happy to report Sandhya received the money we sent via Western Union.
She and her father have purchased new clothing for the children & food.

She wrote:
"I have just received the money. My father took me to the bank and received for the money. We spent $35 and preserved the remaining amount. We bought clothes for $30 and $5 for some food materials. This evening children will be wearing new dress and eat the good food. They will be very happy this evening. I will take the picture of the children and will send you as soon as possible."

I will post the picture when I get it. Then you will be able to see some of the children that need your help. Please join us in praying that others will join is in supporting this ministry.

Thank you!

0 comments: